Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Inspiration: Kitchen

I apologize for no post on Monday, due to the holiday (and dying home computer), I was a little out of pocket. 

How was everyone's long weekend? 

Mine was nice, not necessarily as relaxing as I would have preferred, but still nice. We saw friends and family, and even helped some of our friends move into our same complex. It's going to be a fun year!

I apologize for another inspiration post, we've had some financial set backs that are prolonging our actual decoration and projects, but a certain somebody's birthday is next Saturday (I'll give you a hint, It's ME!) and we'll be combining our House Warming with my Birthday Party! So please expect some awesome posts coming up in the near future!

For today though, I would like to show you some idea's I have for the kitchen and dining:






For menu's of coarse. :-)






Man, I can't wait for my birthday/house warming!

~*Erin*~

No comments:

Post a Comment